For Sale Motorcycle Parts
- CP Gearbox1947- $400
- AJS shockabsorber rear - $150 pair
- Pair of toolboxes, left and right - $400 pair
- 1940 Petrol tank AJS/Matchless - $15
- 624 Carburetor complete - $60
- AJS Matchless frame with swinging arm part 39787 up to 1955 - $250
- Reproduction light rear no plate light bracket brand new - $75
- Rear tail light bracket brand new - $45
- Rear tail lamp 6v brand new - $30
- Ferodo clutch inserts box of 24 - $20 box
- Pair of handle grips with throttle brand new - $55
- 1955 AJS/Matchless Lucas head lamp inner rim MF42, bolts into headlamp as new - $50
Interested? Then contact: Linda Kendrick 027 775-4644
AMC BIKES FOR SALE
1951 MATCHLESS 500cc Twin G9
Bike fairly complete apart from rear chain-guard and no Exhaust System. Not running. Reground crankshaft and new rings. New Armature.
1952 AJS 500cc Twin Model 30
A complete bike in good barn-find condition. All correct but would need full restoration. Early AJS Twins are quite rare in NZ.
1954 MATCHLESS 500cc Twin G9
A complete bike but exhaust would need work and new wiring loom would be required. New armature.
These bikes are located in Auckland. For initial enquires please phone Bruce Davidson on 06 758-6154 or 0274 834-800 New Plymouth. Photo's available.
G12 / Model 31 Part WANTED!
Late model G12/ Model 31 front mudguard, the one fitted to the Norton forks so c64/ 65.
I require the valanced type not the sporty one fitted to the CSR models.
It is actually for a G15 Mkll "Hybrid" but they are like the proverbial rocking horse by-product!
Thanks, Gordon ph 03 312-6458
Mid-1930's AJS Parts Wanted
Girder Folks, Gear change gate & Gear lever for mid-1930's AJS, any surplus pre-war parts taking up room I have a good home for them.
Grant, Mobile 027 422-8077 Home 03 547-1569
Motorcycle Manuals For Sale
All Books In Excellent Condition. Contact: Linda Kendrick 027 775-4644
- The history of Motor Cycling - forwarded by Barry Sheene - $40.00
- The art & science of motor cycle road racing by Peter Clifford (new edition 1985) - $40.00
- The story of the motor cycle by Don Morley - $30.00
- The Encyclopedia of Motorcycles: The complete book of motorcycles and their riders by Roland Brown - $25.00
- AJS The History of a Great Motorcycle: forward by John Surtees written by Gregor Grant - $25.00
- Classic British Motor Cycles by Bob Currie - $25.00
- Motor Cycling in the 1930s by Bob Currie - $25.00
- Veteran & Vintage motor cycles by James Sheldon - $25.00
- Classic British Trials Bikes by Don Morley (Pre1965 four-stroke trials irons AJS through Velocette) - $25.00
- The vintage years at Brooklands by Dr Joseph Bayley - $25.00
- Best of British Bikes by Jim Reynolds (AJS and various makes of motorcycles) - $25.00
- Motorcycle Technicalities classic motorcycle principles by Phil.E. Irving M.B.E. - $25.00
- Fifty years of Motorcycles the illustrated history of the motorcycle by Cyril Posthumus & Dave Richmond - $25.00
- The Motorcycle Story by Cyril Posthmus and Dave Richmond - $25.00
- The restoration of Vintage & Thoroughbred Motorcycles (new edition 1987) by Jeff Clew - $25.00
- Historic Motor Cycles By David Burgess Wise - $25.00
- Road tests - Republished volume one (1930-1940) by Bruce Main-Smith & Co Ltd - $25.00
- Road tests - Republished volume two (1955-1960) by Bruce Main-Smith & Co Ltd - $25.00
- The Motor Cycle World by Pil Schilling - $25.00
- A treasury of Motorcycles of the world by Floyd Clymer - $25.00
- Classic Superbikes From around the world - by Mac McDiarmid - $25.00
- Motor Cycles classics and thoroughbreds Oris books London - $25.00
- The Superbikes by Mike Winfield and Laurie Caddell - $25.00
- An illustrated history Motorcycles by Erwin Tragatsch - $25.00
- Honda Motor Cross, Trial, Road Tests, Road Racing, Grand Prix Machines, Models and much more by Temple Press Books - $25.00
- A history of the worlds motorcycles by Richard Hough & L.J.K. Setright - $25.00
- International motor cycle racing book 150 illustrations edited by Ted Macauley - $25.00
- Handbook of Motorcycle Sport (advice by leading authorities on mcycle sport and circuit guides) - by Richard Hudson-Evans - $25.00
- Barry Sheene 1950-2003 The biography by Stuart Barker - $25.00
- Motorcycles in colour by Eric E Thompson - $20.00
- Honda: The man and his machines by Sol Sanders - $20.00
- Running Instructions for the LUCAS MD MAGYNO Lighting and ignition set for motor-cycles $20.00
- Great British Motor Cycles of the fifties by Bob Currie - AJS and various makes of motor cycles, soft cover - $20.00
- Motor Cycle Engines famous British designs analysed by the staff of "The Motor Cycle" - $20.00
- Directory of Classic Racing Motor Cycles by Brian Woolley - AJS and various makes of motor cycles (soft cover) - $20.00
- Motor Cycling sports model road tests by Transport Bookman publications 1971 - $20.00
- Modern motorcycle maintenance, Third edition 1961 by Bernal Osborne - $20.00
- Famous Racing Motorcycles by John Griffiths - $15.00
- Recommended Prices spares list for 1963 and 1964 Matchless and A.J.S. by Matchless Motorcycles Burrage Grove, Plumstead - $10.00